fifth birthday : princess invitation

So Moo is turning 5 in just a few days now!

Moo had decided she wanted a Princess party. So we made Princess castle invites, suitable for all the princes and princesses being invited. 

You'll need:
Kraft Card / or what ever colour you chose for the castle (I use Kraft card cause it's cheap and you need to use quite a lot.)
Coloured card - for the turrets, doors and windows
Glue stick
Star sticker to close invite
Pens and glitter to decorate.
Invite insert to paste inside or hand write the info.
Templates- use my template or create your own.


Trace templates on to card and cut. Fold castle along fold line. Trace and cut out the turrets in coloured and glue. Decorate!


I really can't believe this has come around so quickly. I still love watching Moo sleep peacefully like she did as a newborn and I love the crazy beautiful little girl she's turned into.


Templates print out on A4 pages.